Our distributed, global project team business model is streamlined to bring you the expertise and support you need, when you need it and at an affordable price. We maintain relationships with a network of domestic and off shore professionals that cover the entire range of planning, development and delivery skill sets required to accomplish any learning project. Our just in time staffing model provides a host of benefits for our clients.
- We contract with domestic and overseas professionals to bring the right combination of experience, capabilities and cost structure to your project.
- Each team member is hand selected by us to complete a specific assignment that they are well prepared to perform within the scope of your project. We do not have the pressure of placing residual staff on customer assignments to maintain preset staffing utilization rates.
- Our model is a low overhead model and the savings are reflected in our project estimates.
- Our global teams can be structured to maintain a 24-hour, continuous work cycle when tight deadlines require maximum productivity. This model delivers enhanced timeline performance.
- Our entrepreneurial team is highly motivated with a "whatever it takes" mentality and consultative mindset that produces high quality results.
- The core of the project team relationship is based on the mutual respect of highly skilled professionals driven to succeed and accomplish the project goals. No organizational chart politics is ever involved to compromise the optimum solutions.
- Our model is scalable and fits any project size. Unanticipated increases in project scope or deadline acceleration can be managed by our large, extended team of professionals that are prepared to add the skills and productivity necessary to meet these challenges.
- We manage your project using a proven system that produces results that meet your cost and timeline objectives.